Is 50 really the new 30? All signs point to yes in this watershed year of powerful and famous beauty icons turning 50. In 2014, Michelle Obama, Sandra Bullock, Courtney Cox, Hoda Kotb, Elle Macpherson, Juliette Binoche, Courtney Love, Molly Shannon, Calista Flockhart Diana Krall, Marisa Tomei, and Mary Louise Parker, to name just a dozen or so celebrities, will celebrate the big 5-0.
In all fairness, 50 never looked so good, and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) set out to prove it with a survey of more than 500 women aged 50 and over.
“An overwhelming majority of women concluded that 50 is the new 30,” the organization reported. Sixty-nin
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE