Looking your best during the scorching summer days can be daunting. Keeping cool while doing so can be near impossible. Don’t sweat it! We’ve rounded up the best beat-the-heat tips and product recommendations to help you do just that.
STAY HYDRATED: Fill up a pitcher with water. Add sliced cucumbers, lemons or limes and pour over ice. Sip often.
RELAX YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE: A little concealer, tinted moisturizer, and waterproof mascara will stay put and give you just enough polish. Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer – Concealer Pen ($39) delivers targeted anti-aging and brightening ingredients with a patented palladium tip that cools on touch.
PULL YOUR HAIR BACK: The Low Pon
Photo Credit: HouseofBeauty.com
Hair spray—we get, but what’s up with all the facials sprays on cosmetic shelves? From the iconic Evian spray to a new class of setting tonics, sprays refresh, moisturize, and make your makeup last. Often portable and easy to fit into a busy schedule, there’s a facial mist for almost everything you need. A quick spritz that gets you refreshed and set? Count us in!
When your face demands a little pick-me-up, moisturizing facial sprays are the ticket. Refreshing and soothing, one spritz—usually infused with natural minerals that are safe to use on all skin types—can com
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS