Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Darren M. Smith is a board-certified plastic surgeon in New York City whose roots are from his extensive training in craniofacial surgery. He completed prestigious subspecialty fellowship training in aesthetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body as well as in craniofacial surgery (surgery of the bones of the face and skull).
Having grown up in Manhattan, and trained all over the country, he has recently joined the practice of world-renowned plastic surgeon Alan Matarasso, MD on New York’s Park Avenue. He prides himself on being an innovator in his field based on an impressive background and has a keen aesthetic eye and good hands; essential attributes for a plastic surgeon speciali
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS