These days, gluten sensitivities are on the dramatic rise. Once the most undiagnosed digestive condition, gluten intolerances, are now known to be affecting approximately 10% of the general population – including me. And while I learned how to inspect my food for traces of gluten, I never, until recently, thought about examining my beauty products, too. If you are extremely sensitive to gluten, watch out: if gluten is absorbed into your skin and enters your blood stream, you might experience a negative reaction. Check out these great gluten-free beauty brands to ensure you feel healthy and look great!
Just to be clear, gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. Keep an eye out
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE