Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Double board certified facial plastic surgeon Michael Someone, M.D is known as a compassionate surgeon with an artistic mind. After receiving his undergraduate degree in microbiology at the University of Miami and a medical degree at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, he continued his postgraduate training for five more years in otolaryngology, the study of the head and neck.
His love for the field steered him to complete an intensive fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery under the guidance of world-renowned facial plastic surgeons Dr. J. Regan Thomas and Dr. Dean Toriumi at the University of Illinois in Chicago.
Today, Dr. Somenek’s practice in Washington,
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE