Photo Credit: canva.com
You know that look you see when you catch yourself in a mirror on a day where you’re over stressed, over tired and just angry at the whole world? That’s RBF, code for “resting bitch face”, and we’re all subject to it some of the time. Think FLOTUS.
But there is a remedy for RBF that can change your look and your outlook too. The procedure may take 20 minutes and can range anywhere from hundreds to thousands, depending on how intensive the treatment is. It is also not permanent, so you will need to check in for touch-ups every 4-6 months to a year or more.
“Every injector may use slightly different techniques to address the “RBF” condition, however BOTOX and other toxins with or without
Photo Credit: rdspas.com
In the mood for a little BOTOX® Cosmetic for droopy brows? Dying to hear all about the new Juvederm® VOLUMA? Hoping to have plumped up lips in time for misteltoe?Or maybe Ultherapy®is topping your wish list this season?Enjoy a festive Uplifting Holiday Event hosted at the stunning flagship Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa on New York City’s Fifth Avenue,Bryan G.Forley
“There are some exciting new developments in surgical as well as non-surgical treatments on the market today that are in demand right now, especially before the holidays. For example, from Allergan, Juvederm® VOLUMA just received FDA clearance, and our practice will be among the first to offer this new volumizing hyaluroni
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS