Tampa, Fl-based facial plastic surgeon Edward H. Farrior, MD, FACS, recently took over as the president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), the world’s largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery. This is always a big job, but this year marks the Academy’s 50th anniversary, which means even more fanfare and planning than usual.
Farrior is up for the challenge. He spoke to Beauty in the Bag about his goals for his term in office, his facial plastic surgery practice and the state of facial plastic surgery today.
What do you hope to accomplish during your one-year term as president?
I want to conclude ou
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE