MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
Dr. Mark Hamilton is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon who practices in Indianapolis and specializes in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, hair restoration, facial skin cancer reconstruction and med spa treatments.
As a proud undergraduate of Indiana University, Dr. Hamilton went on to complete medical school through IU where he received a merit-based scholarship and was recognized nationally for his research. He completed his residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at St. Louis University, and followed this by completing a Facial Plastic Surgery fellowship through Indiana University.
Dr. Hamilton has been selected by his peers as one of Indianapolis Monthly M
Dr. Paul Carniol practices Plastic Surgery in Summit, New Jersey. At Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, he is a Clinical Professor and past Director of Facial Plastic Surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Carniol has served as the 222nd President of the Medical Society of New Jersey, past President of the New Jersey Chapter of the American College of Surgeons, and past President of the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners.
Currently Dr. Carniol serves as the President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Prior to being elected as President he has served on the Board of Trustees for twelve years.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE