CREATE A GLAM LOOK, WIN A GIFT!
Ladies get your brushes! Share your most glamorous holiday makeup look by entering the Physcians Formula contest and possibly win a $100 gift card. The face and eye color brand has paired up with celebrity makeup artist, Joanna Schlip, for this “glam” look event. Kicking-off on November 29 (Cyber Monday), the contest will give twelve lucky winners a $100 gift card.
To enter, visit www.myPFBeauty.com to see Joanna’s tips for six seasonal makeup looks, perfect for that all-out holiday bash or a sophisticated New Year’s Eve dinner. Fueled with her tips, start tinkering away and create your own glamorous look. Upload a photo, and you will automatical
GUERLAIN PARURE EXTREME – Parure in French means “what beautifies”, and this is that for sure. It feels like your skin is naked, but flawless. This is a silky liquid foundation that covers imperfections but creates a most natural and perfectly luminous skin. 7 shades of pure bliss with SPF25. If you prefer a lighter more moisturizing foundation, GUERLAIN PARURE AQUA SPF20 is formulated with ocean spring water to added hydration. The jewel in this crown is the GUERLAIN PARURE COMPACT FOUNDATION WITH CRYSTAL PEARLS SPF20. The pearls boost radiance for glowing skin, and the stunning gold compact case has refills available to stretch your spend.
FINAL VERDICT: RDW (Run Don’t Walk) – At $55-60, the Parure collection is an affordable luxury.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS