Meet the British Plastic Surgeon
Considered to be a highly recommended face lift surgeon in the UK with an excellent reputation for all cosmetic surgery procedures, Nigel Mercer received his medical degree at Bristol University in 1980, and four years later passed his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons. During his plastic surgery training, he worked in hospitals in London, Bristol, Glasgow and Canada, and completed his Master’s degree in Plastic surgery in 1993. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in 1997. With Nigel Mercer’s presidency at the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) coming to a close after two suc
Merging Eastern Technique with Western Technology, the Ling Treatment Works to Erase Signs of Time.
Facials, practically by definition, are always uplifting. Getting massaged, toned and pampered always raises my spirits. But I’ve recently received a series of treatments that not only lifted my morale but also my skin. I’m talking about the Do Not Age Face Lift offered by Ling Chan, the founder of Ling Skin Care, a New York based facial spa with two locations and an eponymous skin care line sold nationwide.
“I call this the East-Meets-West Do Not Age Face Lift,” said Ling. “It combines Eastern techniques with Western technologies.” The treatment involves electrica
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE