Photo Credit: sentelabs.com
Dark under-eye circles tell the world that you are overtired.
They make you look worn, weary and frankly, not the best version of yourself.
Making matters worse, getting more beauty sleep doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Under-eye circles are among the hardest skin concern to address as the skin under the eyes is seriously thin, and as we age, they already thin skin grows thinner still. Eyelid lifts can rejuvenate the under-eye area, but surgery comes with a hefty price tag not to mention its own set of risks. Fillers may also play a role, but they do confer risks namely bruising, swelling and allergic reactions, and risks are even greater when treating an area so close to the e
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS