From commercials to films to Broadway shows and magazine covers, celebrity makeup artist Jacqui Phillips has done it all, developing a repertoire of high profile clients including celebrities, politicians, and models.
The chaotic, competitive world of freelance beauty services can be challenging, but Jacqui has set herself apart through her expert work. In addition to makeup services, Jacqui has appeared on numerous television programs and has contributed beauty columns to such magazines as GQ, Time, and People. She is also the NY Makeup Expert for the Examiner.
Certified in custom airbrush tanning and eyelash extensions, Jacqui is the owner of Jacqueline Pasquale Beauty, a bridal an
Hoda, Kathie Lee and Wendy Lewis observe LashDip co-founder Gina Mondragon doing the application process.
Click the above image to be directed to the TODAY Show segment!
On January 3, Beautyinthebag.com founder Wendy Lewis was featured as a beauty expert on the TODAY Show on NBC! Wendy told viewers how they can achieve the hottest beauty trend, alluring eyelashes, with 2011’s “eye-opening” beauty breakthroughs. There are many great products which can help you achieve the seductive, doe-eyed look you desire. Here is a roundup of Wendy’s top picks on the Today Show: (more…)
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE