Hoda, Kathie Lee and Wendy Lewis observe LashDip co-founder Gina Mondragon doing the application process.
Click the above image to be directed to the TODAY Show segment!
On January 3, Beautyinthebag.com founder Wendy Lewis was featured as a beauty expert on the TODAY Show on NBC! Wendy told viewers how they can achieve the hottest beauty trend, alluring eyelashes, with 2011’s “eye-opening” beauty breakthroughs. There are many great products which can help you achieve the seductive, doe-eyed look you desire. Here is a roundup of Wendy’s top picks on the Today Show: (more…)
REVITALASH VS LI LASH
There are now so many lash lengtheners available, what’s a girl to do? Revitalash and Li Lash are two of the biggest names, so I put them to the test.
Revitalash costs around $150 depending on where you get it. I found it easy to apply and it didn’t irritate my eyes. It does take a while to work. After about 2 weeks I thought my lashes were a little fuller, so I kept using it. In another 2 weeks I didn’t see much more of an improvement. For me, since I am young and my lashes are pretty long to begin with, it wasn’t really worth using it long term. I think if you have lashes in need of a wow factor, this is a pretty good product to try.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS