ARE YOU LATISSIFIED?
I am now half way into my second precious vial of Latisse and I have to admit I AM HOOKED! My lashes are the longest and darkest they have ever been, and a few coats of amazing mascara adds the finishing touch. I alternate between Estee Lauder TurboLash and Estee Lauder Lash XL. After applying mascara, I have actually had to reposition my sunglasses on occasion because my lashes were hitting up against the lenses!
Despite the nuisance of using it every single day, the Latisse exercise has forced me to be more diligent about removing my eye makeup thoroughly at night. I do find it to be somewhat irritating so I have had to skip a day here and there. I cannot be
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE