Cosmeceuticals have completely changed the anti-aging skincare landscape. Loaded with clinically tested active ingredients, these powerful treatments may delay more invasive procedures like lasers, peels, or injections. One of the most promising cosmeceutical ingredients is human growth factor, the key active in the new J-bio Anti-Aging range.
Growth factors are natural occurring proteins that work as an on/off switch for cell activity. As we age, we have less of these factors, which results in reduced new cell production including collagen and elastin, the building blocks of firm, youthful skin. In fact, human growth factors are so vital, topical application has been clinical
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE