With plenty of heat and humidity heading our way, it’s a good idea to invest in cosmetic products that will stay put in the face of moisture and high temperatures throughout the summer months. Whether you’ll be spending the summer lounging by the pool or traipsing along the hot city sidewalks, it’s always valuable to have makeup that’s lightweight, waterproof, and not prone to melting off your face.
Let’s start with the basics: foundation. In the heat of summer, liquid foundation can feel heavy and stifling. You also risk it running if you find yourself getting a litt
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE