Getting ones brows shaped is not usually a pleasant experience. A requisite pluck, sting, and ouch accompany even the most celebrated brow treatments. And making small talk with technicians really makes me understand the Stockholm Syndrome.
This all changed with my last brow job thanks to b London brow bar at Henri Bendel in New York City. The first US outpost of b London walk-in brow bars located in department stores throughout the UK, the Bendel location offers the chain’s signature threading technique. The menu also includes brow and lash tinting, express facial treatments, and a head, neck, and shoulder massage.
I’ve been a die-hard plucking devotee, up until the b London exp
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON