Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
2017 has been the year of the brows. From barely there to bold and beautiful, eyebrow shapes and styles have taken over our Instagram feeds and, frankly, we can’t get enough. Someone way ahead of the trends is Los Angeles-based celebrity eyebrow artist and owner of iBrow Bar, Erin “EB” Bryant. EB launched her career as a brow artist in 2015, creating the world-famous iBrow shaping technique. Using this technique, she rehabilitates clients with thin, over-tweezed brows and guides them to successfully achieve a natural fuller shape.
From locals to celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens and Ireland Baldwin, iBrow Bar is the go-to place for achieving natural, perfect-looki
Getting ones brows shaped is not usually a pleasant experience. A requisite pluck, sting, and ouch accompany even the most celebrated brow treatments. And making small talk with technicians really makes me understand the Stockholm Syndrome.
This all changed with my last brow job thanks to b London brow bar at Henri Bendel in New York City. The first US outpost of b London walk-in brow bars located in department stores throughout the UK, the Bendel location offers the chain’s signature threading technique. The menu also includes brow and lash tinting, express facial treatments, and a head, neck, and shoulder massage.
I’ve been a die-hard plucking devotee, up until the b London exp
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS