I stare at Drew Barrymore from across the room and she’s obviously glowing like the painting of Madonna and Child by Raphael.
“When I’m in my 60s I’m going to get my groove back,” she jokes about her second child and how she gulps caffeine and puts FLOWER Beauty products on a daily basis. Hanging out with Drew Barrymore was one of the best experiences in my editorial career—no joke! She is truly a flower, blooming goodness inside and out. She obviously loves her flora, and really knows how to make them last. “Put a shot of vodka in your blooms to make them last,” she says half seriously, “or pennies.”
But her latest collection of products from her FLOWER Beauty collection specificall
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS