Brad Pitt and his fellow actors on the set of World War Z may be fighting off a Zombie pandemic, but they are doing so with perfectly plumped and lineless eyes. According to impeccable sources, one of the key makeup artists on the set has requested more of Talika’s Eye Therapy Patches, which are specially designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines around the eyes.
These patches mean business; they were originally developed to accelerate the healing process after eye surgery using a patented polymer gel created to treat burn patients. The gel releases a controlled amount of botanical extracts like olive and jojoba oils and soy extract as well as ceram
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE