Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’ve always been a big believer in using makeup to look like a better version of yourself, but even I can get on board with the latest beauty trend. Eye Art — long used on the runway, in the theater, and for editorial work — is becoming a lot more mainstream, giving us much more incentive to have a little fun when making up. If you’re ready to step out of your own comfort zone, below are some easy ways to give it a go. Keep in mind, you’ll want to start with a fresh-faced minimal makeup look so use just a touch of concealer where needed and foundation to perfect your complexion, add minimal blush for a natural looking glow and swipe on a natural-toned lip before tackling your eyes.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS