Your eyes see a lot of action. Between squinting and smiling and crying and a thousand and one different expressions there’s a lot of movement going on. Combine that with loss of collagen due to aging and sun damage and you’re looking at eyes that look older than they need to—sometimes a lot older!
Your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon can offer you options to remedy the situation, but there are also some amazing eye masks that smooth lines, lighten, brighten, de-puff, and help you look rested (even when you’re not).
Give yourself a gentle pressure massage using your fingertips on the bones around your eyes to help stimulate circulation and reduce excess fluid.
Photo Credit: dermstore.com
If you’re hoping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles under your eyes, Karuna’s Renewal Eye Masks might be the perfect solution. Recently, I’ve been using the treatment masks in the evening before bed and have found the routine effortless and relaxing.
The one-step, no rinse formula is soothing and I’ve been pleased with the results; the skin under my eyes feels hydrated and nourished. Once you’ve washed your face, the instructions are easy – merely position the masks beneath your eyes and relax for 10 to 20 minutes—a nice way to take a break and unwind in the evening. Then simply remove the masks and massage the remaining product into the skin.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS