Photo Credit: Clinique
PRODUCT: Clinique Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour
We love a good eye shadow at BITB and Clinique’s new Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour ($19.50) passes the test with flying colors. It’s a cream-to-powder formulation that comes in a tube applicator and promises long-wearing and crease-free color. What’s more, it features a “cooling” metalized applicator that helps the skincare-infused formula visibly rejuvenate the eye area while providing subtle, buildable eye lid color.
Lid Smoothie comes in a range of 12 shades, which the company calls energizing, but I call nicely subtle. Colors range from nudes and goldens to violets, blues and berries and feature fanciful names like Sassy-fras and Born Freesia – very cute!
As mentioned the formulation is long-lasting, but it also is water and transfer resistant, composed of good for your skin ingredients like antioxidant rich extracts of vitamin E, broccoli, carrot, blueberry and spinach – yum! Other ingredients include cucumber, aloe vera and caffeine to revitalize tired eyes and collagen boosting peptides to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
The packaging is compact and easy to use and very portable. All-in-all a must-have product for fall. Lid Smoothie launches this month at Clinique counters nationwide as well as on www.clinique.com.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (Gotta Get It)
BY WAY OF: GIFTED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS