The Cosmetic Executive Women’s Product Demo is an annual event that brings together all the leaders in the beauty industry to test and ultimately vote on the year’s best introductions across 29 categories of makeup, skin, hair, body care and fragrance. This year’s demo, which took place yesterday in New York City, was no different, with approximately 2,000 members of the industry sampling and learning about products that are all vying for the coveted CEW Beauty Awards seal.
From vibrating lip exfoliators to the latest keratin hair treatments and peptide packed anti-aging creams, over 625 products representing more than 300 brands were on display at the Metropolitan Pavilion on West
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS