Fresh from her headline-grabbing double date with Katy Perry and John Mayer at the Grammys, actress Allison Williams, one of the break-out stars on HBO’s hit show Girls and daughter of NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, is sharing her anti-break out skincare secrets as the new face of Simple®, a range of facial skincare products that won’t irritate sensitive skin.
As part of the new campaign, the 24-year-old, who plays gorgeous but down-on-her-luck Marnie Michaels on Girls says she relies on Simple® products to counter the many factors that irritate her sensitive skin. These include makeup, weather, and pollution. Simple® products don’t contain dyes, artificial perfumes, o
When was the last time you had an eye exam? The health of our eyes so often takes a back seat to finding the perfect mascara or covering up dark circles. 85% of Americans know that UV rays can damage our eyes, yet only 65% of us wear sunglasses for protection (instead of STYLE…) and only 39% of us make our kids wear sunglasses.
Just seeing well doesn’t always translate to good eye health. Supported by ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, a new radio program called Healthy Vision with Dr. Val Jones shares healthy eye tips just in time for the beach, picnics, summer sports and barbecues on the deck. Hosted by leading national health expert Val Jones, M.D., CEO of Better Health, LLC,
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS