IS THERE A WAY TO ELIMINATE THE BAGGY SKIN AROUND THE EYES WITHOUT SURGERY?
In a word, NO. Excess skin of the upper or lower eyelids has to be removed to be eliminated. A browlift may also be recommended to lift the eyebrows, if you are a candidate for it. Your eyelid skin may not be the problem, it may be the brow skin or both. You should have a consultation with a plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or ophthalmic plastic surgeon to find out.
Suggestion: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller was designed to eliminate under eye puffiness and dark circles.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS