Or is 50 the NEW 50?
Women reaching this milestone decade are more active, vibrant, beautiful, sexy and desirable than ever before. Think Sharon Stone, Julianne Moore, Sheryl Crow, and Madonna… Women don’t have to fear 50 any longer; and they don’t have to look old, feel old, or act their age either. But they don’t necessarily want to look 25 again either. In control, women approaching 50 can do what they want to look as young as they feel—with no questions asked about BOTOX® or a nip and tuck, if they so desire. Turning 50 is all about what YOU make it.
The American Academy of Facial and Plastic Surgery (AAFPRS) is turning 50 in 2014, and they want to know your thoughts
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE