I was using some lovely lotion recently and wondered what that refreshing fragrance was. Lo and behold, it was Vanilla Verbena Stress Relief from Bath & Body Works. I know all about vanilla, but I knew almost nothing about verbena, a lemony flowering plant. The leaves are fuzzy but the flowers are lovely white, pink, purple and blue. The essential oils of the Common Vervain are harvested for perfumes and beauty products. Here are a few you might like to try.
Feel good with pureDKNY Verbena. This pure scent adds a fresh drop of verbena to make you feel calm
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS