At BITB, we are bombarded with opportunities to try the latest/greatest/most effective/expensive/unique facials and so it’s no surprise that we are pretty selective about what we try. If we said yes to everything we would spend 24/7 in spas and clinics…nice as that sounds it’s just not practical!
HydraFacial info landed on the desk and there was something special about this one. Yes it has celeb fans, and Beyoncé and Eva Mendes are enough to sway most people…and it’s new…but for us it was the promise to take dermabrasion (which I’m not ordinarily a fan of) to a whole new level. Vacuum suction and abrasive action combine to remove dead skin and unblock pores all at once in one slu
Shelley Costantini is an accomplished business woman, skincare specialist and waxing artist. She’s the CEO and founder of BellaPelle Skin Studio, a well known skincare and waxing studio in San Francisco, California. Shelley began beautifying the world one face at a time as a makeup artist in the Washington DC area. After becoming a licensed cosmetologist and esthetician, Shelley chose skincare as her focus and developed a following and clientele that included politicians, actresses Anna Deveare-Smith and Betty White, and NBC and CNN on-air talent including David Gregory, Kelli Arena and Christiane Amanpour. In 2003, she introduced the BellaPelle Skin Care product line to ensure t
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE