Photo Credit: lemieuxcosmetics.com
Le Mieux specializes in innovative skincare products based on extensive anti-aging and cell growth research. Their high-tech youth preserving products keeps them at the forefront of a constantly evolving beauty care industry.
Visit lemieuxcosmetics.com for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN 1 Le Mieux Skin Perfecter.
The Skin Perfecter transcends ordinary cleansing by combining four skin-perfecting treatments into one ultrasonic, handheld beauty tool. Professional-strength ultrasonic waves gently cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and infuse to reveal smoother, brighter, and perfect-looking skin.
Extracts imperfections and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
Photo Credit: www.sephora.com
Edible, hallucinogenic or poisonous, mushrooms are enjoying first class treatment in beauty these days. Marvin Hausman, M.D., the CEO of Total Nutraceutical Solutions, explains that mushrooms are rich in vitamin D and antioxidants. Shiitake mushrooms, in particular, are known for their ability to reduce inflammation and increase elasticity of the skin, which makes them a key ingredient in numerous products for red blotchy skin. They also help exfoliate and provide an excellent source of kojic acid – a natural skin lightener that helps fade sun spots and heal acne. In addition, ‘shrooms provide an excellent resource for anti-aging and hair products.
From shiitake to the treasured truffle
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS