Paul Mitchell® and Paul Mitchell Schools partnered with Bright Pink®, a national non-profit organization that focuses on prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women. Through the #PinkOutLoud campaign, Paul Mitchell aims to inspire and empower women to be proactive and join the conversation about women’s breast and ovarian health. The limited edition collection enables us to initiate life-saving conversations, drive awareness and encourage women to inspire those they love.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
This Gorgeous Giveaway includes 1 Pink Out Loud EXPRESS ION DRY®+!
An ultra-lightweight ergonomic design, and a powerful motor for an advanc
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE