Pregnancy seems to be in vogue these days—even the royals will have their hands full soon with Kate Middleton and Prince William’s little one. As a new mom, I know that my skin went through so many changes during those nine months and even beyond. I definitely know that taking great care of yourself while you are expecting is not only smart, it’s healthy too.
With hormones changing as rapidly as the weather in New England, you’ll be hard pressed to pinpoint a precise skin issue during pregnancy; they can range anywhere from extremely dry skin to swollen ankles, and every major issue in between. Here are some products pregnant women can use to pamper themselves every day, without worry
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE