For those who don’t like to trek to their aesthetician or dermatologist to get their dose of sloughing, there are some great at-home microdermabrasion alternatives available. This breed of exfoliators range from the intensive for weekly use, to the more gentle for daily use. They smooth away the dead cells and dirt that accumulate on the surface of the skin which makes it look and feel dull and lifeless.
Here are five ways to exfoliate in the privacy of your own home:
Scrub Investment: For those who like products that do double duty, try Origins’ GinZing scrub cleanser ($19.50
Has the hustle and bustle of the holidays left your skin a bit depleted and your complexion less than glowing? If yes, then this Gorgeous Giveaway is for you. We have one complete set of LIFTLAB anti-aging skincare (a $530 value!!) to give to a lucky winner.
The five-product LIFTLAB range works to repair and rejuvenate skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles, sun damage, and uneven skin tone. The key to the line’s effectiveness actually comes from nature—proteins discovered in plants and marine life that thrive in icy Arctic waters. Called Cell Protection Proteins® (CPP™), these mechanisms work to protect and promote skin cell’s natural ability for self-repai
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS