Photo Credit: bodyconference.co.uk/
BODY 2013, now in its fifth year, is the sister conference to FACE, which is the UK’s largest scientific conference on facial aesthetics. Held at the prestigious Royal Society of Medicine in London, BODY attracts a faculty of international speakers on every aspect of body treatments, from surgery post massive weight loss, breast lifting, and traditional liposuction to non-surgical body shaping and fat and cellulite reduction. So if you want to get a handle on what is on the market that melts, freezes, and pulverizes fat deposits and dimples, BODY is right up your alley.
Almost 200 plastic surgeons, cosmetic doctors, dermatologists, and aesthetic nurses attended this year’s BODY, which
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS