Photo Credit: thewallgroup.com
Gorgeous, healthy hair is hard to come by, particularly in the summer months when the high humidity, heat, chlorine and salt water create a perfect storm of damage that can quickly and easily dehydrate locks, leaving them dry, damaged, lackluster and wanting.
Top stylist, Kylee Heath, routinely makes magic for celebs like Sofia Vergara, Rosamund Pike, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Garner and Kristen Stewart. Clearly, she knows a thing or two about preventing the dreaded dry-out and not winding up with broken, brittle strands. If you want healthy, strong, younger-looking hair that’s the envy of all, keep in mind that a little care goes a long way.
Here, Heath shares her top tips for
BITB has been watching the worldwide phenomenon of BB Creams slowly enter the American market and Clinique’s version does not disappoint. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($37) is a multi-functioning beauty product that fights the premature signs of aging with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, contains antioxidants to fend off environmental aggressors and conceals imperfections with medium to full coverage.
BB Cream, which stands for Beauty Balm Cream, began as a trend in Korea where it is used in place of sunscreen and foundation to create a natural looking complexion that looks makeup free. In France, BB Creams are all purpose skincare products that provide an en
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS