New York City nutritionist, Lisa Drayer, MA, RD, knows that beauty doesn’t just depend on what skincare products or treatments you use. What you eat is equally important, and, in fact, she recommends “beauty foods” to enhance your appearance as well as your overall health. A sought after national television and radio guest, Lisa’s expertise includes beauty nutrition, weight management, pre and post-natal nutrition, and general wellness. In addition, she is currently a spokesperson for NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener from McNeill Nutritionals, LLC, the maker of SPLENDA®.
At her Park Avenue practice in Manhattan, she sees private clients and is known for her 8 Weeks to
Meet London’s Holistic Facialist
London facial therapist, Julia Hart, knows that beauty is much more than skin-deep. She takes a holistic approach to anti-aging, focusing on lifestyle, nutrition and supplements in addition to treatments. She believes that all skins can be measurably improved and develops bespoke skincare regimens, tailoring her treatment menu to the client’s ever changing needs. Julia draws upon 15 year of experience and training to bridge the gap between traditional beauty treatments and medical aesthetics. Currently she sees clients at the Hale Clinic in London as well as her own treatment rooms in Kent.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS