Photo Credit: instagram.com/colorwowhair
Approximately 75% of women color their hair in some form and you’re probably one of them. If so, chances are you can use a little help every now and then. Maybe you’ve missed a color appointment or are trying to stretch out the time between appointments to save a little cash. Maybe you’ve got better things to do with your time than be a slave to your roots every few weeks. Maybe you spend a lot of time outdoors and are looking to prevent the color fade that takes place due to the elements, or maybe your hair loses its luster between colorings and you want your locks to look rich day in and day out.
To help keep your hair rich and vibrant 24/7 you’ll want to install a filtered shower head
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE