Photo Credit: HouseofBeauty.com
Hair spray—we get, but what’s up with all the facials sprays on cosmetic shelves? From the iconic Evian spray to a new class of setting tonics, sprays refresh, moisturize, and make your makeup last. Often portable and easy to fit into a busy schedule, there’s a facial mist for almost everything you need. A quick spritz that gets you refreshed and set? Count us in!
When your face demands a little pick-me-up, moisturizing facial sprays are the ticket. Refreshing and soothing, one spritz—usually infused with natural minerals that are safe to use on all skin types—can com
Nothing makes you go aaahhh like a cool spritz on a hot day. Today’s explosion of face misters, sprays and spritzers have got you covered – whether your skin is craving hydration, in desperate need of extra toning or oil control. Misters also help set makeup so it stays put longer, and refresh your skin with a quick pick me up. Just spray, let skin air dry or pat dry, and you’re good to go.
6 Must Have Spritzers
Avene Thermal Spring Water – the all time gold standard, thermal spring water misters are great pick me up for skin anytime. La Roche Posay, Evian are other favorite brands. Check out the handbag sizes to carry them with you and go.
Decleor Fresh Hydrating Mist for Face
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS