As part of the Neutrogena Naturals “Every Drop Counts” water-conservation campaign, this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY features four super eco-friendly cleansers. The Neutrogena Naturals Cleansing Quad (a $29 value) includes a facial cleanser, pore scrub, makeup remover, and body bar.
Go to Facebook.com/Neutrogena
Water is one of our most precious yet abused natural resources. In partnership with the Nature Conservancy, The “Every Drop Counts” campaign aims to save 1 million gallons of water during the month of October. You can help by taking a pledge to adopt simple water conservation measures (like taking shorter showers). To take the “Every Drop Counts” pledge.
In turn, Ne
Support water conservation and be entered to win a luxury spa vacation for two…
Fresh water is a luxury that many of us take for granted. On average, we spend 7.5 minutes in the shower and use up to 20 gallons of H2O. Cut that time down by three minutes, and we would save 25 million gallons—that’s a lot of aqua.
For the third year in a row, Neutrogena Naturals has teamed up with The Nature Conservancy to make sure clean water is available to all by launching the “Every Drop Counts” campaign that runs through October 31. The Nature Conservancy is the leading global conservation organization working to protect ecologically important lands and waters.
Actress Kristen Bell, Ne
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE