It seems like we live in a straight-hair rules world, but according to a recent poll conducted by L’Oreal Paris, nearly 80% of women would choose wavy or curly hair as their natural hairstyle, if they had a magic wand. Surprisingly, only 16% of women would want hair that followed the straight and narrow.
As a wavy head myself, I know it takes a bit of work to get it right—an activity quite worth the effort, according to the “Curly Girl” survey that was commissioned this year. Seventy-four percent of the curl/wavy haired women polled said that their curls gain them compliments.
And curly heads know the power of their locks. Forty percent said that they wear their curls “au n
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event