It seems like we live in a straight-hair rules world, but according to a recent poll conducted by L’Oreal Paris, nearly 80% of women would choose wavy or curly hair as their natural hairstyle, if they had a magic wand. Surprisingly, only 16% of women would want hair that followed the straight and narrow.
As a wavy head myself, I know it takes a bit of work to get it right—an activity quite worth the effort, according to the “Curly Girl” survey that was commissioned this year. Seventy-four percent of the curl/wavy haired women polled said that their curls gain them compliments.
And curly heads know the power of their locks. Forty percent said that they wear their curls “au n
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS