For our UK beauty execs, here’s news of a great new resource. The 10 Years of Premium Beauty report from Imogen Matthews presents key trends and events that have shaped the prestige beauty industry in the UK for the past 10 years. From economics to makeup, skincare, fragrance, and retail changes, Matthews explores where the industry has been and where it is going.
In 2003, the UK experienced its 13th year of consecutive economic growth and easy credit gave consumers a reason to spend. Fast forward to 2012 and the UK economy staggered in and out of recession and consumers lacked purchasing confidence. Yet thanks to “the Lipstick Effect,” premium beauty outperformed other categories
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE