Photo Credit: 7 Night Molecular Repair Treatment
So many wonderful skincare treatments cross our desks that it’s hard not to love them all. Lucky for us, some really stand out from the crop and deliver more than we expect. Osmotics falls into that category.
With the active ingredient of Blue Copper 5 (sure, pennies contain copper, but you can’t slather them all over your face, can you?), Osmotics gives us luxurious blue-tinted goodies. In fact, they are so blue, that they remind me of the Florida Keys or a Caribbean island. The line has so many varieties of blue, that it’s impossible to stop staring at it.
Francine Porter started Osmotics in 1993 to develop cutting-edge products for skin and hair, and to give consum
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE