Photo Credit: canva.com
Breast Cancer Awareness Month only comes around once each year, but the fight for a cure is year round, thanks to companies like Estee Lauder.
For as long as I can remember the Estee Lauder Family has been almost synonymous with Breast Cancer Awareness. Evelyn H. Lauder was a tireless crusader for this cause dating all the way back to 1992 when she created the iconic Pink Ribbon that is used around the world to stand for this life-saving cause. Her goal was to see the pink ribbon worn everywhere in the hope that it would keep the conversation about finding a cure for breast cancer top of mind.
In fact, I had the honor of being the first Editor for the Cancerandcareers.org initiative
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS