New York salon hails autumn with Pumpkin Spice Pedicure.
You’ll probably read this many times in the coming months: fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, clothes, food and smells, particularly the spices associated with pumpkin pie. So the new Pumpkin Spice Pedicure ($45) offered at Eve Salon in New York City’s West Village, was the perfect preparatory treat for my feet after a hot summer of exposed tootsies.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE