Fashion capitols across the globe are gearing up for the third annual Fashion’s Night Out – an evening of after-hours shopping extravagance and the parties that go with it. This year’s event is scheduled for September 8 and BITB is already receiving announcements about related events taking place in the Big Apple.
Here’s one to check out. Teen Vogue is sponsoring a block party on Bleecker Street and West 11th Street in New York City. Essie nail color is partnering with the publication to offer free manicures to everyone in attendance. Elle Gerstein, celebrity Essie manicurist will be on hand to dish about nails and celebs. Sophisticated nail-o-philes can get a manicure with on
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS