With an enviable career that has taken her from England, to Europe, then Hong Kong, and back, Esther Fieldgrass is the founder and managing director of EF MEDISPA, a comprehensive medical spa offering aesthetic and surgical treatments in London. Launched in 2007, EF MEDISPA is recognized today as a leader in anti-aging therapies, preventative health, and cosmetic procedures.
Ms. Fieldgrass began her career at the age of 20 by opening her first hairdressing salon. She quickly moved into developing an award winning hair and beauty group before expanding her business interests into designer fashion. In the early 1980s, Ms. Fieldgrass relocated to Hong Kong, where she was introduced to east
Freelance hairstylist, Gregory Alan, has created a professional life that might cause many to be envious. He specializes in preparing celebrity clients for editorial, red carpet and personal appearances. Now based in New York City, the sought-after stylist travels around the world to meet his clients wherever they are preparing to appear.
Gregory’s passion for hair style innovation shows in every aspect of his life, especially in his work. A stylist for the past 15 years, Gregory credits his start to growing up in his mother’s salon in Bay City, Michigan. Eventually he decided to move westward and worked at some of the leading high-end salons in Beverly Hills.
An avid traveler, G
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE