It’s officially official.
Its been 20-plus years in the making, and there will finally be a full ban on the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in Europe effective March 11, 2013.
Largely due to efforts by the European Coalition to End Animal Experiments, anyone who wishes to sell new cosmetic products and ingredients in the EU can’t test them on animals anywhere in the world. This directive includes all cosmetics from toiletries and beauty products to soap and toothpaste. The animal rights group has been working behind the scenes for more than 20 years to move this ban through despite lots of petitions and legislative foot-dragging.
But the final word came from EU health and co
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS