This week’s Gorgeous Giveaway is perfect for soothing dry skin and chapped lips caused by cold winter temperatures—all with ethically sourced ingredients. We have 3 sets of the Shea Yeleen Natural Skincare Trio (a $27.50 value) to give to our lucky winners. The trio includes a body butter, soap, and lip balm.
Shea Yeleen is a new line of skincare that was founded by a third generation Ghanaian-American, during her service in the Peace Corps. The line exclusively uses pure, unrefined shea butter sourced fairly and ethically from women-owned cooperatives in sub-Saharan Africa. This grade A, organic shea butter is produced using traditional methods, without the addition of chemicals or b
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE