Photo Credit: LordandTaylor.com
Twenty-five years is not a long time for true love. And that’s what Calvin Klein believes, as he launched two timeless limited edition bottles of Eternity to celebrate the fragrance’s 25th anniversary.
The bottles, released to celebrate love and intimacy, are works of art: the commemorative flasks come in a polished silver finish as shiny as wedding bands themselves. The original Eternity fragrance, released in 1989, was positioned as a romantic scent with notes of freesia, mandarin, sage, muguet, white lily, patchouli, and sandalwood. It was inspired by a wedding band that the Duke of Windsor gave to his beloved Duchess: a band of diamonds inscribed with the word Eternity.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE