Good to Eat and Good for Your Skin, Strawberries Add Yummy Benefits to Beauty Treatments.
Strawberries and whipped cream anyone? A symbol of lust and sensuality, this yummy smelling fruit is one of the world’s healthiest foods due to its concentration in vitamin C, minerals, folic acid, omega 3 acids and powerful antioxidants. It’s also a widely used ingredient in artisanal and mainstream cosmetics. Life is sweet… indulge in these six favorite strawberry-inspired products!
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS